Sydney Roosters will return to Suncorp Stadium with a score to settle when they face Brisbane Broncos in Round 10 of the NRL on Friday.
Defending champions the Roosters, level on points with city rivals South Sydney Rabbitohs at the top of the ladder, have lost their past five away matches against the Broncos.
Trent Robinson's side beat Canberra Raiders in the inaugural Magic Round at Suncorp last weekend and will be looking to extend their winning run to eight matches.
The Rabbitohs face a tough trip to face the Raiders, while Gold Coast Titans and Canterbury Bulldogs do battle in a clash between two of the bottom three.
We pick out some Opta facts for the next round of matches.
Melbourne Storm (7-2) v Wests Tigers (5-4)
- The Tigers have won their past two NRL matches against Melbourne, having never previously won consecutive games against them.
- Only the Bunnies' Damien Cook (823) has made more metres over the advantage line from dummy-half runs than Storm captain Cameron Smith (572) this season.
Penrith Panthers (2-7) v New Zealand Warriors (3-6)
- Penrith have won four of their past five NRL matches against the Warriors, including their most recent encounter in the Qualifying Finals of 2018.
- The Panthers (361) and the Warriors (360) have made more tackles per game than any other teams in NRL 2019.
Brisbane Broncos (3-6) v Sydney Roosters (8-1)
- The Broncos have won their past five NRL matches against the Roosters at Suncorp, despite leading at half-time only twice in those encounters.
- Cooper Cronk's next try will be his 100th in his NRL career. The Roosters playmaker has not crossed in his last nine NRL games against the Broncos.
Gold Coast Titans (2-7) v Canterbury Bulldogs (2-7)
- The Bulldogs won their last away game against the Titans but have never beaten them back-to-back on their travels.
- Versatile Titan Alexander Brimson has scored four tries in his most recent three NRL games when starting at full-back.
North Queensland Cowboys (3-6) v Parramatta Eels (5-4)
- The Cowboys have won five of their past six NRL games against the Eels at 1300SMILES Stadium, scoring an average of 41 points in the process.
- Parramatta's Clinton Gutherson has gained 1,446m over the advantage line this season, the second-most of any player in the competition.
Canberra Raiders (6-3) v South Sydney Rabbitohs (8-1)
- The Raiders have won four of their past five NRL matches against the Rabbitohs, including a 24-12 victory in their last encounter.
- Michael Oldfield has scored four tries in his three previous NRL matches against Souths, crossing at least once in each of those games.
St George Illawarra Dragons (4-5) v Newcastle Knights (4-5)
- The Dragons have won 12 of their most recent 14 NRL matches against the Knights. This will be the first meeting between these sides at Glen Willow Oval.
- David Klemmer has gained 1,362m over the advantage line this season, the most of any forward and the third-most overall.
Cronulla Sharks (5-4) v Manly Sea Eagles (5-4)
- Manly have won 15 of their past 17 NRL matches against the Sharks, including their most recent encounter, which was settled in extra time by a Daly Cherry-Evans field goal.
- Cronulla have scored nine tries via kicks this NRL campaign, the most of any team in the competition, while the Manly (10) have conceded the most as a result of kicks.
|Juventus appointment ´crowning moment´ of Sarri´s career|
|Juve boss Sarri wants to help Ronaldo break Serie A record|
|NBA Draft 2019: Zion Williamson backed to become ´world´s best´|
|Khan pondering boxing retirement|
|Juventus sell Orsolini to Bologna for €15m|
|Only Neymar knows his future - Douglas Costa|
|Championship fixtures 2019-20: Derby start at Huddersfield, Fulham visit Barnsley|
|FFA outlines plan for national second division|
|Berizzo: Paraguay dropped two points against Argentina|
|All change in Serie A: The task awaiting Sarri, Conte, Giampaolo and Fonseca|
|Rumour Has It: Real Madrid to offer €130m and James or Bale for Neymar|
|Scherzer overcomes broken nose to inspire Nationals|
|Messi: We´re convinced we will beat Qatar|
|A football genius and Lionel Messi – Newcastle poke fun at Argentina great and hail Almiron|
|Argentina lucky to be alive at Copa America – Scaloni|
|Mexico 3 Canada 1: Guardado brace preserves Martino´s 100 per cent record|
|Lightning´s Nikita Kucherov caps off season with Hart Trophy|
|Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms|
|World Rugby scraps Nations Championship plans|
|Sanchez left with ´bad taste´ after Qatar´s loss to Colombia|
|Salah among world´s best three players – Elmohamady|
|NBA Draft 2019: Three players with boom or bust potential|
|Colombia 1 Qatar 0: Zapata heads in late winner|
|NBA Draft 2019: Five second-round sleepers|
|NBA Draft 2019: Three players who will be selected too early|
|NBA Draft 2019: Six things we learned from Zion Williamson´s interview|
|NBA Draft 2019: What will Warriors do with pick 28?|
|Injured Del Potro withdraws at Queen´s, Lopez into last eight|
|We´ll wait and see - Jorginho agent not ruling out Juventus move|
|Women´s World Cup Review: Argentina and VAR dump Scotland out as England top Group D|
|Lopez strongly denies match-fixing allegations|
|Defending champion Coric comes through Halle thriller|
|Australia v Bangladesh: Carey and co target dangerman Shakib|
|Euro U21s Review: Fornals stunner gets Spain off the mark, Poland shock Italy|
|Argentina make Women´s World Cup history with stunning Scotland comeback|
|Sevastova cruises past Tomljanovic at Mallorca Open|
|Celtic could face Nomme Kalju or Shkendija in Champions League qualifying|
|New Zealand skipper Williamson hails De Grandhomme innings|
|Inter complete Politano deal|
|Coutinho unsure over Barcelona future|
|Luis Enrique grateful for privacy after leaving Spain role|
|Bayern looking forward to signing Sane, claims Lewandowski|
|Every win will be yours – Spain captain Ramos pays tribute to Luis Enrique|
|Masterful Williamson nudges South Africa closer to World Cup exit|
|Unfortunate Del Potro suffers another knee injury|
|F1 Raceweek: Vettel under pressure - French GP in numbers|
|Police arrest man on suspicion of manslaughter over Sala death|
|Baines signs Everton extension|
|AC Milan appoint Giampaolo as head coach|
|Is Mats Hummels still an elite defender?|
|Barcelona to face Napoli in first LaLiga Serie A Cup|
|Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow|
|Ancelotti wants James Rodriguez, confirms Napoli chief De Laurentiis|
|Uruguay v Japan: Laxalt expects tough clash in Porto Alegre|
|Hummels set to join Gotze in returning to Dortmund|
|Who is new Spain coach Robert Moreno?|
|Bamba out with ankle injury after Choudhury challenge|
|Juan Mata agrees two-year extension at Manchester United|
|Assistant coach Terry extends Aston Villa contract|
|Nowell expected to be fit for World Cup following ankle surgery|
|Walker joins Silva, Sterling, Ederson and more in committing to City|
|AFC Champions League Review: Hwang strike gives Ulsan advantage|
|Saracens to face Munster, Racing and Ospreys in tough Champions Cup pool|
|Super League clubs alarmed by England and Great Britain coach Bennett´s NRL claim|
|Mendy opens up on ´incredible´ journey from career-ending operation to Real Madrid|
|Moreno replaces Luis Enrique as Spain coach|
|Walker pens two-year Manchester City extension to 2024|
|Dortmund agree deal for Hummels return|
|Amla reaches ODI landmark at World Cup|
|Neymar Champions League ban appeal rejected|